Sometimes, we need help from you to verify who you are or to confirm the information you gave us (like your income, address, or housing payment) in order to finalize your loan application and process it quickly! Rest assured, your information is always safe with us—we use bank-level security to keep your documents strictly confidential.
PROVIDING DOCUMENTS TO US
When you log into your account, you may see one or more document requests that will tell you what information we may need from you.
- Select the document that you would like to upload first.
- Select “Let’s do it” to open the uploader.
- You’ll see a few quick tips for how to upload your document(s) right the first time.
- When you’re ready, click “Upload” to begin selecting the file(s) from your device.
- Keep in mind that your document(s) will need to be in .jpg, .png, .gif, or .pdf format to upload successfully.
- More than one document to upload for that request? Select “Upload More” to select the ones you want.
- Once finished, click “I’m Done Uploading” to proceed.
- You’ll see a little green checkmark appear on the document request when uploaded successfully.
If you have multiple document requests to address, repeat the same process for each one.
Having trouble uploading your documents? You can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we’ve confirmed that your documents have been uploaded successfully, your application is complete! It typically takes our team 3-7 business days to process everything, and we’ll reach out to you if we need anything else.