We review many aspects of your credit history to determine if you are approved for the Payoff Loan. The following are the factors that may be considered when reviewing your application.
- FICO® score which summarizes your credit history.
- Delinquencies are any payments you owe and have not currently paid.
- Your debt-to-income ratio compares how much you owe each month to how much you earn.
- The age of credit history is the total length of time you've been using credit.
- Any open and satisfactory trades are the lines of credit on which you've opened and made payments on time.
- Your utilization is the ratio between your available credit and the current balances you have on your credit cards.
For more information on requirements, see our Getting Approved page.